Please read this information carefully, as payment of a $500 deposit per person represents your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Schedule & Refund Policy: a) A $500 per person deposit is required to reserve a space on the tour. The booking may be cancelled without charge within 15 days (3 days if within 60 days of the start of the tour) of the reservation date. The final balance will be due in full, 75 days prior to the start of the tour. Mailed checks post-marked with the relevant date are acceptable.
b) Once the tour reaches the maximum enrollment limit of 14, a waiting list will be maintained. The minimum number for the trip to proceed at the quoted price is 10 guests. If the minimum is not reached, alternative dates or a smaller tour at a higher price will be offered, or the entire payment will be refunded in full.
b) Cancellation: Although fees are generally non-refundable after the final balance date, a refund may be possible if a replacement from the waiting list is available to take your spot.
c) Payments may be made by check, e-check, or credit card. As a small business, we prefer a personal check or e-check, if possible. Make checks payable to Rose & Heather Tours. 2. Included in Tour Price Hotels, executive minibus, all breakfasts and half the dinners, all entry fees for group activities, most gratuities, and the services of the Tour Director. 3. Not included in Tour Price Airfare; costs of passports and visas; personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, room service, and meals not specified; airport transfers; communication charges; optional sightseeing; travel protection insurance. Additional baggage fees may apply and are subject to change at any time. You should confirm directly with your airline prior to departure.
4. Insurance We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance, which is available for coverage of expenses in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident. Baggage insurance is also recommended. In the event you must cancel your participation in the travel program, trip cancellation insurance may be the only source of reimbursement. Information will be sent upon registration.
5. Health and Medical Issues We request that you be in good health to participate in a Rose & Heather tour. There is a reasonable amount of walking, steps and slopes (often uneven gound, floors, staircases), and you must be able to get on and off a minibus on your own. We regret that we cannot offer individual assistance; in such cases you must be accompanied by a companion who will assist you. Please note that some of our destinations cannot accommodate wheelchairs. We reserve the right to remove anyone whose physical or mental condition, in our opinion, adversely affects the operation of the tour or detracts from the enjoyment or safety of the other passengers. In that event, Rose & Heather Tours assumes no financial responsibility for any unused portion of the tour.
6. Responsibility a) The liability of Rose & Heather Tours LLC, as tour operator, is strictly limited. Rose & Heather Tours LLC purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant and other services from independent suppliers that are not under our control. We serve only as agents for travelers/suppliers in respect to making tour arrangements, and exercise great care in doing so. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for wrongful, negligent or arbitrary acts or omissions of these independent suppliers, their employees, agents, servants or representatives. The Rose & Heather Tours LLC is not liable for injury, damage, loss, accident or delay that may be caused by events not within our control, including without limitation, delays or changes in air/train services, the failure of any vehicle, illness, quarantine, weather, strikes, acts of terrorism, war, nor the negligence or default of any third party. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the guest as tour prices provide arrangements only for the period stated. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour.
b) We will make every effort to operate our tours as planned, but we reserve the right to make itinerary changes as necessary. If unforeseen circumstances require us to change a hotel, we will select alternative accommodations of the same or better quality.
7. Privacy We will not sell, trade or share your email address.
Rose & Heather Tours LLC California LLC: 201722010004 California Sellers of Travel license: R-117110-BH-263896